Wednesday, April 17, 2013

My First Proper Home Movie :)


Hi, I am in a very good mood. You know why I'm in a good mood? Not because another stressful school term started, amazingly. Because I made my first proper, 4 minute long, home movie! Of course, I couldn't have done it without three of my awesome friends (sorry, that sounded a bit TV talent show) who came over yesterday, and who had this masterful brainwave of filming a spoof news programme. And the rest was history. Well, not really, seems as I still had to do minor movie editing today (was in huge rush to finish Spanish revision :)). But I guess it kind of was history if you're optimistic, because the only other home movie I've ever made was a 30-second clip starring my parents about an Innocent smoothie attacking preservatives for an advertising contest on YouTube. Not surprisingly, we didn't win. Or even get in the Top 10.

Anyway, you are probably more interested in this video. Like I said, it's a TV news spoof, called Scramble News, hosted by an array of pun-named characters (no, I'm not spoiling, watch it for yourself!). Basically everything that could possibly go wrong goes wrong in our reports of already ridiculous news stories. But I'm not going to ramble forever, I'm sure you'd much rather watch my video than hear my summary of it. So I'll leave you in peace to scroll back up.
-DP :)


(N.B. We use the BBC theme tune in this video. I am not asserting that I own it. I do not own the BBC theme tune, nor do any of my friends in the movie.)


Hope you enjoyed my video! What did you think? Don't hesitate to comment!


8 comments:

  1. Aw no!, I can't see it on my iPad! :( Shoot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, you can't see blog videos on iPads. It's kind of annoying, I know. Sorry
    -DP :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. what an amazing time! really like!
    simply stunning, hope you follow back

    www.malesclutch.blogspot.com
    Sergio, xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! And yeah, I'll check out your blog!
      -DP :)

      Delete
  4. Cool video DP, really cracked me up!
    HG :p

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi I am "Kitty Dogford"
    If you look you can see me cracking up in the interview.
    But my favourite bit was fighting with the other protester over the cookie DP's Mum made (they are yummy!)

    DW
    Hold Fast To Your Dreams!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Cookies, not DP's Mum!

    :-)

    Hehehehe

    DW
    Hold Fast To Your Dreams!

    ReplyDelete