Sunday, February 26, 2012

The Biggest Plum In The World?

A shorter post this time, I just wanted to show you this enormous plum I received from Borough Market near London Bridge as a present after I passed an exam. I love plums, and this one was especially juicy and sweet. I later researched plums on the Internet (:D) and found out that this is probably an Angeleno plum, which is "a big, purple plum with yellow flesh" which comes from Chile. Your mouths may be watering at this post but there was only a small basket left at the market, which may have run out by the time you read this post (even if they haven't, hurry because they will!)
- DP :)
The plum with a massive bite out of it!
P.S. If any reader knows of a bigger plum than this, I'd love to hear about it!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely plum. What were the exact measurements?
    By the way, next time, please produce a better photo.
    Best regards, me

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got a plum that is probably even bigger than this one from our church. It is absolutely humungous!
    (I can't really compare it that well to yours however because you didn't supply the exact dimensions, but I'm sure they are the same variety of plum)

    ReplyDelete