Thursday, May 23, 2013

"Now It's Time To Go, Curtain's Finally Closing"

How fitting to end this blog with the title lyric from Rihanna's Take A Bow.

I'm sorry, I know I promised more posts during half term, but it's just too much. I'll have to end The Dramatis Persona here.

Thank you to everyone who has taken time to read my posts, and all my followers, friends and family who have inspired me to keep on with my blog. 

I'm sorry everyone, but the end is here, and I'll sign off my post for the last time.
-DP :)

PS Only until Monday when I get home from Scout camp! Haha! Did I fool you?!

4 comments:

  1. OMG, I freaked out so much!
    HG :p
    P.S. Have fun at scout camp!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to hear you're worried about the closure of my blog! And thanks, it was fun.
      -DP :)

      Delete
  2. http://survivingsuffering.blogspot.com/
    Hey you showed interest in my blog. I haven't been on in a while because I thought that no one cared enough to read. I started a brand new one. I would mean a lot if you followed it

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't looked at your blog before, but I will soon!
    -DP :)

    ReplyDelete